Friday 12 June 2015

Stop Motion Feedback

Stop Motion Feedback


This is my Stop Motion Animation.

http://padlet.com/djadam14/1p0rqvuopmv9

This is the Link to my Padlet page.


What is your own personal response to the animation you have 
been produced?

My own personal to my Stop Motion animation is that I think that my stop motion animation is good and I like it because it is just how i wanted it to turn out but without the voices for the Lego figures. I also like the sound effects that I used and the music fits with the animation as well.

What is your response to the feedback you have received?

This is the first response that I got and it is from from Craig. He thinks that my stop motion animation is good and he likes the characters that I used.

This is the second response that I got and it is from Declan. He thinks that my stop motion animation is good and he also likes that characters that I used and he also likes the sound effects as well.


This is the third response that I got and it is form Lewis. He thinks that my stop motion animation is good and he likes the idea that I used to make it.


This is the fourth and final response that I got and it is form Alex. He thinks that my stop motion animation is good and likes the idea of it. But he thinks I could have improved it by putting a voice over for the main characters. 




Based on this level of response, how could you have improved your production?

I could improve my Stop Motion Animation by puuting a voice over in it for the main chacacters so they would be talking in the stop motion animation
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Will you make these improvements to your production based on your feedback?
 
If I was to make my stop motion animation again then I would give the main chacters voices so that they would be talking but I won't make the improvements now because I don't have enough time to make them.













   

No comments:

Post a Comment